SpaFlo Ltd – the UK’s leading manufacturer of stainless steel vitality spas, hydro pools and stainless steel pool accessories.
The Latin ‘sanus per aquam’ which many believe to be the origins of the word ‘Spa’ translates to ‘health through water’. Hydrotherapy pools, vitality spas and swimming pools all project health, wellbeing and relaxation. SpaFlo Ltd pay homage to this by offering market leading products that can relieve hypertension, reduce stress levels, improve sleep and genuinely relax and revitalise bathers.
Stainless steel is the perfect material for the manufacture of pools and spas due to its chemical resistance, longevity and workability. Our in-house designers create stunning products that satisfy the most demanding brief thanks to our in-depth knowledge and ingenuity around the use of our materials.
All of our pool and spa fabrications are free standing and self-supporting which ensures ease of integration into any setting. Whether they are buried in the ground, half sunken or completely above ground, our manufacture techniques ensure the product will surpass any project requirements.
We also offer a wide range of stainless steel accessories including pool strainer boxes, skimmers, UV and air blower connections, lounger and bubbler stations and pipework manifolds that can all be manufactured to suit any installation.
It is our creative flair and attention to detail that makes us stand out. Whilst we predominantly design and manufacture bespoke projects, we also have several pre-designed products which can be delivered within tighter timescales.
Whatever your spa and pool product requirements, please contact us to discuss the endless possibilities with SpaFlo.
Why use SpaFlo?
- In house design and project management throughout the process
- UK Fabrication which can be viewed and valued at any stage of manufacture
- Jets and suctions recessed into the walls of the Spa shells for additional comfort
- Market leading fittings and pipework installed on every product
- Prefabrication of your vitality spa or hydro pool reduces on site installation time and costs
- Endless design capabilities for new construction projects and refurbishments
- Insulated to meet Part L of UK building regulations
- Step treads are made with a slip-resistant surface for safety
- Can be filled with water without backfilling pool/spa walls (tested or even used before full project completion)
- We work with the best pool and spa installation companies in the UK to ensure your project is delivered and installed as smoothly as possible.